DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all official DTLA members

Go down 
+2
DTLA Jager
crossfixio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crossfixio

all official DTLA members Empty
PostSubject: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 pm

hey i know assassin and slayer havent been on as much, slayer due back on soon, but i would like everyone who is a member to post something on here that way everyone can send friend requests out to people they dont have on their lists yet and let me know also who is getting the new Medal of Honor game and Black Ops, thanks guys, have fun and cut em up!DTLA!
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 am

Yeah I'll accept any friend requests..

And I'm getting Black Ops, not MoH.. I'll probably be on Halo Reach mostly until November too
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 am

Yer I have most of you but no one ever sends me game invites Sad lol But yer I have plenty of space on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Cross, Baby, i will be on both like a mutha fucker. Got both pre ordered, so we can slice em up on all fronts.

And Jager stop playing Halo:Reach (into a guys fuckin ass crack) rabbit

I played the Beta for MOH and really enjoyed it Cross, its a pretty good mix of BC2 and MW2.

Plus i think i have all teh active DTLA boys on my friends list, thats all am caring about TBH
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

BRAAP, I've seen you online twice. Once, I played with you and the other time you were set to Away and not playing. It's not us, it's the time difference. I only played Halo Reach once so far, but I liked it. Played MW2 with 2 friends last night, so it really depends on what everyone else is playing..
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:17 am

I'll probably, get both, watched the trailers and shit on MOH, and as far as BRAAP you still havent even added me on your friends list
Back to top Go down
Big Jimmy83

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

DTLA all day! Stole that from Assassin... Sorry bro.

I have pre-ordered Black Ops the Hard-on edition. I won't be getting MoH.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am

Big Jimmy83 wrote:

I have pre-ordered Black Ops the Hard-on edition. I won't be getting MoH.

Ya see Jimmy has ballz, he knows whats cool.. MoH can lick my sweaty ballsack
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 pm

MOH is rotten, sick to COD you traiters Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all official DTLA members   all official DTLA members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all official DTLA members
Page 1 of 1