DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DTLA DARKSHADOW

DTLA DARKSHADOW

News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan Empty
PostSubject: News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan   News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:47 am

Hey my brothers in arms,

I'm happy to present you a video audio montage I've created this night. I've played on my electric guitar and take some pictures of the Clan, BC2 MW2...

Funny to made, I'm going to create the same music with drums, synths et anothers guitars. I'll made a new videoclip of the DTLA members on the BattleField with a videocard. Real gameplays of the DTLA players on action!

I hope you are going fine and special thanks to Assassin and Slay3R Very Happy

All my vidéos are on my youtube account: THEMASSMEDIA2009

Soon I'll organize with you USA and UK Clan games sessions on BC2 and MW2, that now my Clan has been reorganized on 2 website, DTLA Hardcore for the real no life players for the competition on GameBattles and the DTLA Softcore for the players who play on official mathc but sometimes, not all the days!

We are now 40 players and a really great and big family with you the USA Clan and The UK Clan.

Defeat Or Die;;;Get Cut!!!

DTLA DaRkShADoW

Best regards from France, and from your old friend!

Back to top Go down
http://www.euro-dtla-shootboard.hotforumpro.com
DTLA DARKSHADOW

DTLA DARKSHADOW

News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan   News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:00 am

DTLA DARKSHADOW wrote:
Hey my brothers in arms,

I'm happy to present you a video audio montage I've created this night. I've played on my electric guitar and take some pictures of the Clan, BC2 MW2...

Funny to made, I'm going to create the same music with drums, synths et anothers guitars. I'll made a new videoclip of the DTLA members on the BattleField with a videocard. Real gameplays of the DTLA players on action!

I hope you are going fine and special thanks to Assassin and Slay3R Very Happy

All my vidéos are on my youtube account: THEMASSMEDIA2009

Soon I'll organize with you USA and UK Clan games sessions on BC2 and MW2, that now my Clan has been reorganized on 2 website, DTLA Hardcore for the real no life players for the competition on GameBattles and the DTLA Softcore for the players who play on official mathc but sometimes, not all the days!

We are now 40 players and a really great and big family with you the USA Clan and The UK Clan.

Defeat Or Die;;;Get Cut!!!

DTLA DaRkShADoW

www.euro-dtla.shootboard.hotforumpro.com for the hardcoregamers

www.european-dtla.frenchboard.com for the softcoregamers

Best regards from France, and from your old friend!

Back to top Go down
http://www.euro-dtla-shootboard.hotforumpro.com

News from DTLA DARKSHADOW Leader of The European DTLA Clan
Page 1 of 1