DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

message to all DTLA i am.....

Go down 
+3
DTLA Slay3r
DTLA Jager
DTLA CuTYoU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA CuTYoU

message to all DTLA i am..... Empty
PostSubject: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 am

i am dropping out of dtla and making a clan of my own..there is no certain reason for me leaving other then i wanna make a team that likes to play hardcore search and destroy... although i would however like to make you our clans brother... alliences scrimmages all sorts of shit we can do..... leaders of dtla what do you think
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

Good luck, but if the alliance scrimmages were to be Hardcore S&D; I wouldn't be involved.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 am

i may join you cut you because there is no one on the usa team that will be willing to join game battles and want to play S&D. i love what the uk has going,its sad because the people that made the clan wont play SD or they dont get on to play at all. with my job i can still get on and play for DTLA its just to much and there is no usa team work.so i think im going to leave because i have nothing to offer this great clan, and because all of the usa DTLA will not get on and play SD and be willing to go on game battels and do clan matches.i love playen with you all and its been fun i wish i can stay,but i need more team players that will get on and play as a team and do some clan matches as a clan.good luck to you all. assassin you are still my bro!! and cross take care buddy....
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:26 am

Slayer you are one of three Americans in DTLA I've played with in the last few weeks, I don't know what's happened to everyone else but you are making an effort and deserve better. Everything you said is true, I'm happy that we formed this UK group because otherwise I don't think I'd be DTLA either. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 am

Hold tight guys... next payday im getting a new 360... so Im going to be on alot more often for the US&Canadian team.. so slayer be patient.. im going on ASAP. other then that.. im still in DTLA

-DTLA Massacre with love bitches Razz
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 am

whenever i get on i accept all invites,from jager and company, and i try to play all the different types, so if other people arent we need to know, slayer we need to talk before u make that decision, K?
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 pm

i think im going to stay DTLA and i may need your help building a usa gamebattels team crossfixyo.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 am

Don't judge a clan on it's GB team, it doesn't have to have one. If you have a good group of people that you enjoy playing with, that's enough. So if these guys get more active and the GB still doesn't work out, it's still a good clan. It's nice to test yourself in such a way though, and expand your gaming experience. Not to mention you get a big adrenaline rush when you play competitively; it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 am

@Jager

Well said man

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 pm

U AINT LEAVING ALIVE SLAYER YOUR MUST GET THROUGH MY BLADE FIRST....IM REGISTERED AND READY TO CUT SOME MOTHER FUCKERS!! GET CUT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dtla.darkbb.com
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

yea, you aren't leaving Slayer, I've been registered under LoWtrav1420, hit me up with an invite to the team son!!!
Back to top Go down
Watchyouexplode

Watchyouexplode

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 am

Even though, I played with you 1-2 times, You're pretty good, maing. See you.

BROFIST
Back to top Go down
http://thisisnotawebsite.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: message to all DTLA i am.....   message to all DTLA i am..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

message to all DTLA i am.....
Page 1 of 1