DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN ALL DTLA:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

ATTN ALL DTLA: Empty
PostSubject: ATTN ALL DTLA:   ATTN ALL DTLA: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 am

IVE BEEN DOING SOME THINKING,AND I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO LEAVE DTLA.I NEED TO FIND USA PLAYERS TO GO ON GAMEBATTLES.COM SO WE CAN PLAY SD TOGETHER IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! ALSO CAN SOMEONE BE WILLING TO TELL ME HOW TO FIND OR GET CLAN MATCHES ON GAMEBATTLES.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL DTLA:   ATTN ALL DTLA: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:45 pm

On your team's profile, top right corner says Find a Match. You find matches for the day there, you can filter them to find a certain gametype.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL DTLA:   ATTN ALL DTLA: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 am

one more week man then on back on some MW2 bitches!
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL DTLA:   ATTN ALL DTLA: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 am

hey buddy ive been trying to get on there and get registered ive just been really busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL DTLA:   ATTN ALL DTLA: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN ALL DTLA:
Page 1 of 1