DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Empty
PostSubject: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:25 am

IM MOVING AND I WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET FOR 1 MONTH STARTING THE FIRST OF SEP.ALSO IM NOT LEAVING DTLA SO WHEN I GET BACK I WILL BE RUNNING A USA GAMEBATTLES TEAM SO DONT GO KNOW WHERE.SEE YOU ALL SOON AND CUT THEM FUCKERS UP...
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:15 am

Awwww..... Later dood!
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 am

shit hey..
well hurry on back man... im on in a week... so ill see yah when you get back on man
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 am

also I've made a DTLA US&CAN team on Gamebattles.
As Soon as you get back on man and get this stuff up and running again I'll forward on the Leadership of the team to you man
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm

hurry the fuck up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.   ALL DTLA PLEASE READ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL DTLA PLEASE READ.
Page 1 of 1