DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read if interested.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Read if interested. Empty
PostSubject: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Okay finally a while ago I left E.I.S.T and have finally (hopefully) opened our new Sniper/Special forces team.
I went through like heaps of address' constantly changing them but here were a few.

unitedsniperforces ( changed after realising it was US.F when abbreviated) US.F= US forces.
dogtagsniperarmada (Armada sounded gay)
lots more but I finally did it with.
www.dogtagspecialforces.userboard.net
So when it's finished come have a look also if anyone has any complaints please let me know.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 am

I'll play with DTSF (is that gonna be the clan tag?) whenever I can, I like attempting to quick-scope!

Best name of what was given, go for it
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:15 am

Thanks man I decided to drop the (ALL SNIPER) idea and have made it Snipers and some fun with AR's and stuff.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 am

So it's basically just another clan.. Fair enough, you could've always just said you wanted to leave Razz
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Lol I don't want to leave i just was hoping to get some members up from around AUS and stuff cos I have a whole Categorie regarding DTLA in there so hopefully i can get an AUS GB team up if thats even possible.
So if your interested in helping me get it started could u sign up and help me get it going.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Fair enough, but I don't have much time to play MW2 let alone work on another clan on it.. There is already a very strong Aus/NZ clan advertising on the forum; so you wont get much luck by recruiting there :/
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 am

DTLA Jager wrote:
I'll play with DTSF (is that gonna be the clan tag?)
Yes DTSF will be the clan tag only when I'm playing with the guys I recruit. Otherwise mine stays DTLA
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 am

Here's a idea......

Rather starting up a "new clan" just extend the DTLA to the Oz counrty.

We habe a USA team, french and UK.

you can run it and make a new fourm just have the back up from all the existing DTLA members and there experience and support to help you.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 am

Matti077 wrote:
Here's a idea......

Rather starting up a "new clan" just extend the DTLA to the Oz counrty.

We habe a USA team, french and UK.

you can run it and make a new fourm just have the back up from all the existing DTLA members and there experience and support to help you.

Yer i have been tossing up between what I'v already done and doing that it seems easier to set up the Oz team but I'm still thinking about it. I'll probs put up a pole soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read if interested.   Read if interested. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read if interested.
Page 1 of 1