DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition! Must read!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Petition! Must read! Empty
PostSubject: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Okay Jager and I were talking and where going to make a petition on whether Jager should be an Admin so he can help out with things like enabling signatures for instance. So if you think he should send me a PM and I'll put your name on the list if you think no then tell us why.

Petition List.

Started 16-AUG-2010
DTLA Jager
xBRAAPx
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:05 am

Don't recall this conversation but fair enough Razz It's not really a big deal, I'd just clean up the forum a bit. Make it look nicer and easier to navigate.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 am

he will need to talk to assassin or me so that we can get the right person for the job thanks..
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 am

hey brabb can you send me a friend req thanks..
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 pm

DTLA Slay3r wrote:
hey brabb can you send me a friend req thanks..
If your taking about Live I already did and you accepted.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 pm

DTLA Slay3r wrote:
he will need to talk to assassin or me so that we can get the right person for the job thanks..

Just figured I'd help you guys out, but I'm not gonna go chasing for admin rights.
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 am

there is no need for this petittion, when asassin gets time to get on here then he'll see this and decide, i think its a good idea if your willing to do it Jager, your on here all the time and can keep an eye on it, and keep it cleaned up
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 am

dude you can be admin i have no free time..motion passed.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Was this directed at me or Jager?
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am

Ill give u both admin rights
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

DTLA Assas$in wrote:
Ill give u both admin rights
Cool thanks that would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition! Must read!   Petition! Must read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition! Must read!
Page 1 of 1