DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF

Go down 
4 posters

What shoud DTSF be called.
Stay as DTSF.
Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF I_vote_lcap0%Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make it an AUS forum for DTLA but still be called DTLA?
Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF I_vote_lcap100%Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Empty
PostSubject: Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF   Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

If you don't know what Im talking aboutt read (Read if Interested)
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF   Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:19 pm

We have a french division which turned out to be quite successful, the language barrier makes it difficult to keep in touch but I'm sure no one would object to you establishing a Australian division too.
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF   Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:29 pm

I have no problem with it, you will have people on, on the same time zone as you, just keep us posted on your roster
Back to top Go down
Big Jimmy83

PostSubject: Re: Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF   Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm

DTLA is global bounce All you have to do is represent! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF   Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should DTSF be DTLA+Aus or stay DTSF
Page 1 of 1