DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLACK OPS! *must see!*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

BLACK OPS! *must see!* Empty
PostSubject: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 am

Can. Not. Wait.

Currency is awesome, theater is awesome(like Halo 3), playing online with a friend via splitscreen (like Halo 3) is awesome.. I like the major changes like that, personally I don't like the ballistic knife(seems overpowered) or Crossbow (looks a bitch to use). Not crazy about most of the weapons to be honest. Perk setup is decent though, I'm gonna be making a youtube channel and upload some shit with the theater mode. S&D clutches, games in which DTLA 100% dominate and good personal games, I'd probably do commentary and give tactical advice and stuff (I'm good at that sort of thing).
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 am

Man you have a capture card? or getting one?

if so we have to pwn people hard to show what DTLA is about =]
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am

No, the new theater mode means you can record and upload videos from your xbox to a website/your profile on the website.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Looks mad if you can upload straight to the web its gonna be sick as. BTW i havn't been on lately because I was on a AAC Military camp Smile if you don't know what it is google AAC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK OPS! *must see!*   BLACK OPS! *must see!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK OPS! *must see!*
Page 1 of 1