DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black ops multiplayer trailer.

Go down 
+2
JayHawk
simy26
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simy26

simy26

Black ops multiplayer trailer. Empty
PostSubject: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Just caught this shit on YT, it looks emense. I will link the railer then run through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fsM6LBi54

OKay so it looks like a re skinned mW2, not a bad thing IMO, first clip looks like it could be one of teh perks, possily a death streak where it show you the other guy. The killstreak i saw were
3-Remote controlled car bomb. 4.care package. 5. look like pred kinda thing.

The weapons looked prety cool, the crossbow was fucking bad ass, the red dot sights look like MOH or BC2 but i suppose its kinda 60's ish. Camo's are back, and it looks like callsigns and emblems mayt be back as well.

And that thing at the end clip, looks like a video editor, that would be beast.

I think this looks mint, and cant wait to get into it.

Enjoy

p.s. Assasin did you see the balistics knife. i lol'd when i seen it and thought of you lmao.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm

simy26 wrote:
Just caught this shit on YT, it looks emense. I will link the railer then run through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fsM6LBi54

OKay so it looks like a re skinned mW2, not a bad thing IMO, first clip looks like it could be one of teh perks, possily a death streak where it show you the other guy. The killstreak i saw were
3-Remote controlled car bomb. 4.care package. 5. look like pred kinda thing.

The weapons looked prety cool, the crossbow was fucking bad ass, the red dot sights look like MOH or BC2 but i suppose its kinda 60's ish. Camo's are back, and it looks like callsigns and emblems mayt be back as well.

And that thing at the end clip, looks like a video editor, that would be beast.

I think this looks mint, and cant wait to get into it.

Enjoy

p.s. Assasin did you see the balistics knife. i lol'd when i seen it and thought of you lmao.
That my friend was badass like a remote controll car bomb FTW imagine on private matchs just driving them around the bow the knife and that sniper at the end has sold me with those few little things I am so pre-ordering it.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah i fucking spunked in my pants when i seen teh remote contolled car bomb, crazy and teh Ballistic Knife looks emense. This will be fucking beast.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Dont know if anyone you guys heard it when he got to his 5 kill streak but its called an archangel missile. Youtube that shit, they are fucking bad ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Its making my pants grow, can wait till it comes out
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:49 am

OMG OMG OMG double knife ahhhhhhhh shiiitttttt!!! GET CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I'd pay the $100+ just for the dual ballistic knife.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah the knife looks fucking beast. Booked my week of work for teh release lol, told the Mrs there aint gona be no fucking that week. lmao. Unless she staddles me as i play Razz .

Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:56 am

lmfao..hell ya get out the way bitch im tryin to cut this mother fucker hahaha
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 am

AHH SHIT!!!! they are going to actually give this clan TWO knives per person? look out !!! I'm going to have to buy 4 or 5 more wooden trunks to put ALL these damn dogtags!!
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 am

We can take "get cut" to the next level..... Shame the AA is goin
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: What Black Ops Should look like   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm

I think you'll enjoy this..

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcE8POEp2h0

Its right intense =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops multiplayer trailer.   Black ops multiplayer trailer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black ops multiplayer trailer.
Page 1 of 1