DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats going down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simy26

simy26

Whats going down  Empty
PostSubject: Whats going down    Whats going down  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Hey guys, just wondering what going on with you guys, aint played with you dudes in a good while. I know massacre is coming back on xbox soon, but i anit seen many other US dudes in a while. The Uk guys miss you Sad. We still all squadding up and when you guys get on again lets get in some games and cut some mutherfucker up.

P.S. DTLA Darkshadow, Stop being a pussy, the UK boys want a match, message DTLA Jager on Xbox and set it up, dont keep ignoring him, dont be scared we will go easy.

DTLA bitches GET CUT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and MErry Christmas and a happy new year.

P.P.S i know assasin is runing around teh north pole with his ballistic knife trying to cut Santa Smile
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

Whats going down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats going down    Whats going down  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

BUMP.... LOL
Back to top Go down

Whats going down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: