DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E.I.S.T first advertisment up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Empty
PostSubject: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Okay E.I.S.T's first advert is up it okay but I didn't really like the song as I continue using vegas each advert for DTLA and E.I.S.T shall get better here is the video and a graphic I made for DTLA.

And here is my graphic.......
E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Dtla_l10
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 pm

That's pretty good, although I've some some little pointers.. The graphic you made is awesome, but the capitals (or different font, whatever it is) on DOG TAG looks a bit off, and Army looks off-center from the rest.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

And call me crazy but I think this song would be awesome in an ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2pIuvwHac

From 00:00-1:17 it actually works pretty well, but maybe that's just me..
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:53 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:
That's pretty good, although I've some some little pointers.. The graphic you made is awesome, but the capitals (or different font, whatever it is) on DOG TAG looks a bit off, and Army looks off-center from the rest.

Hey thanks for some constructive critism I did realise I took caps off when I did Liberation and now I know that I should square army up. If you would like the graphic for the forum header/adverts I fix it up and its all yours.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:
And call me crazy but I think this song would be awesome in an ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D2pIuvwHac

From 00:00-1:17 it actually works pretty well, but maybe that's just me..

Hey also I like the music/beat in the song but the music is depressing lol btw Your Crazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.I.S.T first advertisment up.   E.I.S.T first advertisment up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.I.S.T first advertisment up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: