DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO ALL APPOSE ME!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 am

WTF!
EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN OFFLINE THE US AND CANADIAN SIDE OF DTLA IS FUCKED..
like what the hells going on with this?

we need assassin on more often as well as Slayer..
im on in 2 weeks.
other then that..

STAY ON US AND CANADIAN DTLA!!

we need co operation..
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 am

Beating a dead horse, man. Can't have an alliance of people that don't play the game.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

In all fairness, Assasin is doing his best, he got to work, and lets face it real life > xbox. I get to play with Assasin like 2 or 3 times a week which is pretty cool.

I can also understand where slayer is coming from. All i can say is i'm sure you and cut you can get a Gb team together. I found an american guy last night i think may be interested. He's half decent i will get him to add you. I just thikn you are better off getting a DTLA US GB than starting a whole new clan.

Get cut
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:24 am

wow-i wouldnt say we are FUCKED,
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:51 pm

well the reason why I said that is because ever since I've left I been on here on a daily basis and from what I'm seeing... All on the US and Canadian side is going to hell...

Im on in a week for sure.. I still have gold and my MW2

So as soon as I get my system back we gotta work shit out.. if the people on the US side doesnt want to co opetate, find more legit people who want to be in a clan and who want to stay tight together...
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 am

Don't worry the USA side has gone to hell, but it aint hard to fix, find 10 good players, play all the time and get on Game battles.

We are luckly with the UK side that we have really commitied players who as well as playing togeater all the time have a good laf.

Its easily fixed so dont worry
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:27 am

It's about numbers and activity, both of which are lacking. I think it's ok that the americans just join us, we are all DTLA.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 am

I agree with Jager...
Seeing that The US side is going to hell... which has like 4 people who play.. tops...
This side should team up with The UK..
Ill make a Gamebattles, just named DTLA.
which both will be apart of it...
Matti, jager, ill send you an invite..
and whoever.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Gamebattles has to be seperate regions i think dude.

Thats why we could just team up in the first place, there isnt a world ladder.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm sure Black Ops will bring about fresh activity and members, as this game starts fading away so do the players and as a result the clans do too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL APPOSE ME!   WHO ALL APPOSE ME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO ALL APPOSE ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: