DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Empty
PostSubject: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 am

HEY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL TEAM,AND PLAYERS I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON WHEN I JOIN THIS OTHER CLAN.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAKE ASSASSIN PROUD.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 am

You're leaving again?!
Back to top Go down
DTLA Massacre

DTLA Massacre

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 am

wtf rlly?
your leaving?

man..
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 pm

i will give assassin 1 week to get the usa side back and roling,if not im gone i need morw help from him if he will get on more bthen ill stay>>
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Dude your second in command, you should be able to get together 4 or 5 people for the GB roster. Get them motha fuckers told.
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 am

i dont know where all this is coming from Slayer but you shouldnt need to be giving ultimatums, if you arent getting something you want, u post it here and we work on it, if you and me and asassin need to talk shit over then fine, we talk privately, youve got alot of good players in this group, so use them, you also have generals etc that u can assign this kindve stuff to
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 pm

yea us three need to talk to get our side of the clan back on track.but also assassin please get on more bro and help us out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.   ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN ALL UK PLAYERS.
Page 1 of 1