DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USA GAMEBATTLES.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

USA GAMEBATTLES. Empty
PostSubject: USA GAMEBATTLES.   USA GAMEBATTLES. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm

ok guys on the usa side of DTLA please register on gamebattles.com ASAP.i just joined today and i would like all usa members on there soon thank you and keep cutten out there.oh if you have a GB account please let me know in this in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Watchyouexplode

Watchyouexplode

USA GAMEBATTLES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA GAMEBATTLES.   USA GAMEBATTLES. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 am

I have a GB now, my name is Watchyouexplode.
Back to top Go down
http://thisisnotawebsite.org
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

USA GAMEBATTLES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA GAMEBATTLES.   USA GAMEBATTLES. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:32 pm

ok good shit bro.
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

USA GAMEBATTLES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA GAMEBATTLES.   USA GAMEBATTLES. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:05 pm

hey Slayer I've been on gamebattles since LOW, send me an invite to which team u want theres acouple of them, send it to LoWtrav1420
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA GAMEBATTLES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA GAMEBATTLES.   USA GAMEBATTLES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA GAMEBATTLES.
Page 1 of 1