DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why dont we play Ground War anymore?

Go down 
+2
simy26
DTLA Ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Ghost

DTLA Ghost

Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:34 am

Why are we all playing SnD? I hate the game mode, and we win A LOT more when we have an almost full/completely full Ground War team..
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 pm

We do play GW when there is 6 or more, playing search to get good at it for GB
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm

We win a lot more in S&D than Ground War, actually. Ground War is messy and spawns flip constantly, I don't like it. Although I'll play it if we have more than 6 people, cuz squads that big are always fun.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 pm

i will always play gw but we do need to work on sd to get better at it.this is what i do, i split the game time up and play both.
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 am

your better off playing 6 man based games, then you can have more control over the gameplan
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 am

Agreed with Matti.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 pm

i love ground war, always will because you have more poeple to kill!!!!! but s&d is fun to play just not enough people to kill thats all..so guys lets have fun and injoy playen with our clan mates no matter what we play.
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 am

I'm never on when all of you guys are on but when Slay3r and stuff are on they never send me invites. Sad
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Dude i played with you once, but havent seen you on anymore than that, you need to be using that mike more aswell. I dont think slayer would be leaving you out man, he prob didnt see you. He loves squaddin up and cutting mutha fuckers with anyone. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont we play Ground War anymore?   Why dont we play Ground War anymore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why dont we play Ground War anymore?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: