DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game some time??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Okay I'm from Australia I have added most of you but still have failed to see any of you online I'm just hoping that your not sleeping when I'm playing and vise versa.

So if we could settle on a time that we could play so we could all catch up.
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm

I fucking suck at time differences. Us uk guys are on a shitload at night, i will be on tonight UK time so if you work it out from there i will defo hoock upo with ya dude.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 am

There's a chance you could play the americans, but not us europeans.. 12 hour difference means it wont happen :/
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 am

DTLA Jager wrote:
There's a chance you could play the americans, but not us europeans.. 12 hour difference means it wont happen :/
Actually that could work out you say it's 12 hour time differance then if I play at 9am on Saturday Morning I'll be playing you guys at 9pm on Friday thats if my assumption is right.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah true, if you were to wake up early or stay on late then it's possible.. Hope to see you on sometime anyway
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 am

Time zones are a bitch, catch you online sometime mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game some time?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game some time??   Game some time?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game some time??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: