DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx

Go down 
+3
simy26
crossfixio
JayHawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey guys i'm not sure if your recruiting but im from MW2F's and I saw your advert in the clan topic and It looks great.
So here is a bit about myself.
First Prestige: Sniper/Quickscoper, Love all snipers especially Intervention also like,M4A1,M16,Tar,Scar,AK-47 and the AUG Hbar big time. I have mastered Intervention and Scar and all the others were just BulletPenetrations to get ummm I like all game styles especially HCTDM HCRSnD and all those types I am not a Noobtoober/camper. I have 260 something post on MW2F's to date 9-8-10 so I'm dedicated to forums I wish to be as active member as I can I am First Prestige lv 23 went up 25 levels in 2 days. (Full weekend) so if you have stopped recruiting could you try and fit me in?
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 am

hey, we are always looking for good members,just add DTLA Crossfixio,DTLA Assasin, and DTLA Slayer and we will take a look at you, see if you are a good fit for us!
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 am

crossfixio wrote:
hey, we are always looking for good members,just add DTLA Crossfixio,DTLA Assasin, and DTLA Slayer and we will take a look at you, see if you are a good fit for us!
Thankyou I hope this is Xbox 360 right?
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah dude we are 360, where you from bro
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm

simy26 wrote:
Yeah dude we are 360, where you from bro
Thank god haha. Im from Melbourne Australia but I figgered I could slip into the U.S team. BTW is any try out required?
Back to top Go down
simy26

simy26

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:10 pm

If you add assasin rossfixio or slayer,they are the high command, they will play with you, its more a case of you enjoying playing with us and we enjoy playing with you.

If you like forums www.dtla.go-board.com, this is the UK section of the DTLA, i am over there all day if you wanan chat.

I'm sure you will have fun with us man, i have been here since January and had a fucking blast.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:56 pm

yea man send me a friend request,and i will role with you..
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:02 am

DTLA Slay3r wrote:
yea man send me a friend request,and i will role with you..
I added Slayer but Assasin's friends list is full ummm is Punisher's Simy26 or DTLA Punisher and I'll ad Crossfixio later on.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 am

DTLA Punisher is the correct GT, add me too.. DTLA Jager
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:
DTLA Punisher is the correct GT, add me too.. DTLA Jager
Thanks all for the help I'll be adding you guys now and If you could get Assas$in to make a spot for me in his friends list that would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
crossfixio

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 am

yea add whomever you want and start squading up with members, and we will see what you are like, we like to have fun and stomp on people, its kindve up to what the guys say on you so squad up with as many as u can
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Welcome dude, add ,e if you like Matti077
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 am

Welcome to one badass clan brother, ill make room for ya and we'll start rippin domes
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Havn't even played with you guys yet but it sounds badass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx   Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys I'm xBRAAPx
Page 1 of 1