DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helicopter smoke!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xdtladubyax

Helicopter smoke!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Helicopter smoke!!!!   Helicopter smoke!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 am

Forgive me if this isnt new information to anyone but........... the other day when I was playing BC2 I found out that if your in a heli and you get traced you can pop smoke and the tracer dissapears. Fuckin crazy right???
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter smoke!!!!   Helicopter smoke!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

can i puff smoke up your fine ass.lmfao thats cool and yea i did know that.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter smoke!!!!   Helicopter smoke!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 am

lol hell yea
Back to top Go down
xdtladubyax

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter smoke!!!!   Helicopter smoke!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

Hahahahahahaha you guys are fucked.......what kind of answer was that, funny ill give ya that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter smoke!!!!   Helicopter smoke!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helicopter smoke!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game :: War Zone :: The Barracks-
Jump to: