DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US search team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA CuTYoU

US search team Empty
PostSubject: US search team   US search team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:09 am

ok i made a team on game battles.... boodahs and assasin you need to accept my join request... slayer you need to make a gamebattles account and we need more PLAYERS hungry for a win
Back to top Go down
DTLA Jager
Admin

US search team Empty
PostSubject: Re: US search team   US search team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:11 am

DTLA Massacre is on there too, you could invite him. UK DTLA lost their first GB match, but I have my excuses.
Back to top Go down
DTLA Slay3r

DTLA Slay3r

US search team Empty
PostSubject: Re: US search team   US search team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 am

ive already got a gamebattles account. i had one for six months its just in my old gamer name.
Back to top Go down
Matti077

Matti077

US search team Empty
PostSubject: Re: US search team   US search team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 pm

bassman on there as well, and a few others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US search team Empty
PostSubject: Re: US search team   US search team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US search team
Page 1 of 1