DTLA...When you absolutely positively have to kill every mother fucker in the game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont forget to take their wallets..i dont need the money i just want the photos of their wives and daughters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DTLA Ghost

DTLA Ghost

SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Empty
PostSubject: SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!   SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

DO IT ASSASSIN!
Back to top Go down
DTLA Assas$in
Admin
DTLA Assas$in

PostSubject: Re: SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!   SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:31 am

lol alright
Back to top Go down
DTLA Ghost

DTLA Ghost

PostSubject: Re: SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!   SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 am

testing if its working.

EDIT: It isnt ):
Back to top Go down
JayHawk
Admin
JayHawk

PostSubject: Re: SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!   SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm

DTLA Ghost wrote:
testing if its working.

EDIT: It isnt ):
Yer I just spent.......30 minutes making a signature DO YOU WANT MY PRECIOUS HALF OUR TO GO TO WASTE!! Jks btw I added Slayer attempted Assassin but he has a full freinds list so delete one and add me GT: xBRAAPx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!   SIGNATURES!  ENABLE THEM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIGNATURES! ENABLE THEM!
Page 1 of 1